Church with Madonna of Sansovino
The Church of St. Augustine was built in the late 15th Century and is mainly visited by pregnant women or young couples who pray in front of the Mary Sculpture of Jacopo Sansovino for a happy birth or a child. In 1750, the church got a new façade of travertine - one of the first Renaissance façades of Rome. The three-nave interior is dominated by a large central dome.
Inside, in addition to the Madonna of Sansovino from 1521, it is also worth seeing the "Prophet Isaiah" on the third pillar on the left by Raphael and the "Madonna dei Pellegrini" by Caravaggio in the first chapel in the left aisle.